An interesting Friday night. We went to Chinatown for dinner, and then loof for drinks, where alot of rather compromising questions were asked, which put me in quite a spot. Gentry brought us to Geylang later to look at the girls plying their wares, I've never seen so many of them at one time before.
Then in the car, I launched into my own monologue about my life plan, about how I planned to come straight back after 4 more years and work, and settle down. That of course is the idealistic version. I have many plan Bs in my head that I play over and over again, and I'm quite- how should I say this- ready to embrace whatever might throw me off course. I must admit I'm somewhat proud of myself for that.
My brother and I were quarrelling today and we were at that point when I was all ready to hit him when he suddenly accused me of wanting him to do everything and be like Superman, and shouted "you want me to wear my underwear outside also?!"
I burst out laughing like mad on the spot and made him even more furious. I still think its funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment