Ok, I need to stop. After a long drought of shopping before and during the exams, I treated myself by hitting the shops immediately after they ended. Shop, shop, shop, oxford st, covent garden, asos.com, countless H&Ms in Stockholm. My summer holidays have officially started, so I'm just sitting around doing nothing at all, waiting for my results. With all that time on my hands I've been making every excuse to go and shop. Meant to check something out for mummy in town yesterday, but by the time I was halfway there I had to turn back; the shops were already closing because I kept stopping to go into shops along the way.
So this is bad. Its not that bad compared to some other people really, I'm not bringing truckloads of clothes home every day, but relative to my financial standing I don't think I should be splurging like this, or I might just find myself having to drop out of school next year. Plus my parents. My parents!! When will I ever learn. Its like a vicious cycle. I shop, then I feel guilty about spending their very hard earned money away so carelessly, then stop, then I start again.
No more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment