Thursday, May 25, 2006

The land of the beautiful

Stockholm was great- the Swedes are so attractive! Everyone is so good looking and stylish there, I want to be Swedish too!!



Us minus CK who was taking the picture.



Not a good start; the weather was grey and drizzly when we arrived.





Then it cleared up and was bright and sunny after our lunch! That's a 200 year old fountain, not very impressive, I know.


Wing Yee, me, Audrey and Marc- whose dad is Swedish and did a great job of bringing us around and waiting for us while we made countless toilet stops. Thanks :)



In front of the Royal Palace guard. He's not that good looking.



Stockholm at 11pm at night- the sun set at like 10pm or something.



Right this picture isn't really in order it was taken when we first arrived but I couldnt find a picture that had CK in it because she was helping us take alot of photos so here's one with her, who makes the best toasties in the world and we both can't seem to have enough of those yoghurt apricots.

Part 2 soon.

No comments: