Thursday, March 02, 2006

CONGRATS!!

Well done Puan. Your mummy and I are very proud of you. Haha ;)



Self discovery is a double edged sword, isn't it. You find out what you are really capable of- then realise it's actually not very much.

I never knew acting could be so tough.. its a huge challenge for me to try and a r t i c u l a t e my words properly and speak slowly. No wonder the Brits hardly understand me. Today's rehearsal even came to a point when all eyes were on me in the room, and everyone was trying to help me to pronounce my words clearly and slowly. But nevertheless I AM going to do this! Alright, altogether now - I CAN DO IT!!

Pictures from the SMSL dinner last week- SORRY to everyone who had to wait for me!! Especially to CK who I drove bonkers by asking her a million and one questions while she was trying to drag me out of my room. We ended up calling Rosy and CK told her I was having a crisis because my eyelashes were not separating and I didn't know what to wear, speaking of which! -no Rosy, I am not going to call you up next time and say I am having a crisis because I can't decide which way to wear my stethoscope today!! Lol. ;) It was a great night with great company though.



And my personal favourite...

No comments: