Monday, January 16, 2006

The past week has been a mad rush, and I'm not even referring to schoolwork. We finally got the CNY dinner sorted out- convinced them to have it in my favourite restaurant in Chinatown, submitted the budget proposal and got all the other red tape shit out of the way. Organising it wasn't easy, and I'm still anticipating the response.

During the weeekend Tertia and I met up with Champ and Sachin- and we went out for Indian food and later on to a gay club, where Elton John supposedly threw a party after he tied the knot with his partner. Gay men galore- it was rather refreshing but I wasn't too keen on the techno music. The whole thing seemed like a scene straight out of Queer as Folk though.

Notice Champ in the background looking on.

Lucky guy.

Us four.

Oh and I had my first dissection practical today! Our cadever was an old man. I might blog about it later. Its time for class.

No comments: