This has been a good week! (Except for the fact that I had three papers on Monday of which I left loads of blanks but its too late for regrets and oh-i-should-have-started-earlier anyways)
So right after the last paper ended, I went out for dinner and shopping with CK. The dinner was pretty funny because we didn't know it was a vegetarian restaurant till we started eating our food and the "crispy pork" didn't taste too porkish. This is what happens when you're too hungry and walk straight into the first Chinese restaurant you see. Ah well. We had the whole week off after our assesment on Monday, so I slept for a good 12 hours that night! Then went out for more shopping with Wing the next day, and to Ben's birthday party at Chinawhite later that night! Its supposed to be a very exclusive guestlist only club that celebrities frequent (but I didnt spot any that night though). It was pretty fun, there was a good mix of Singaporeans and non Singaporeans. And of course a generous flow of alcohol. ;)
After sleeping the whole morning away again, I got up and went for netball training! Haha. It was quite fun actually. Sport is much more enjoyable in a non- competitive setting. Well at least to me, because I'm not the atheletic sort anyway. Apparently we're playing against the boys tomorrow- that should be interesting, haha.
I just came back from shopping with CK again, and of late I've been spending lots of time in her flat which is the next block from mine. Her flatmates are all girls, they're really nice and we cook and stuff our faces with food together. Haha. I'm going away this weekend to an OCF Retreat and I'm a group leader! Cheap thrill, I know.
Yippee, I've been spending so much time relaxing and "unwinding" from the exam that I forgot I've got an essay due on Monday. ARGH, spoiler.
No comments:
Post a Comment