Fuck. Lost my whole wallet. I reckon it got pickpocketed by someone while I was at Pizza Hut because I walked in with my wallet with me and it was gone after dinner. ARRGH. Not much cash in them but all my credit and debit cards!!!! So I'm just penniless right now cos I can't just reach out for my parents and ask for money. And I'm supposed to be at the 999 party at Ministry of Sound tonight but I can't go because my ticket is in my wallet!!!! ARRGH its jointly organised by ALL the medical schools in London and I really wanted to go!!! TSK. Boat party ticket for thursday is also in there!! Plus all my stupid other useless but yet important cards like the Nectar card and what not. AND even if they wanted the money and stuff couldnt they have at least left my wallet behind? Its not even 3 months old!!!
Right now I don't really care if I sound so whiny and materialistic and irritating or whatever. TSK.
EDIT: Actually maybe its a blessing in disguise. Sometimes I think to myself like why is it that underneath it all, underneath all those parties and shopping and everything, why is it I still feel so empty inside? Sure I have friends in school that I get along with, party with and all. But yet I just feel like I am all alone. I don't get a sense of fufilment in these things either. Maybe its good that I'm stuck at home today, so I can reflect. But what's there to do? I mean its not like a physical hole where you can go and fill with gravel or anything. Its just this strange, emotional hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment