Seems like I've been complaining loads. Well to be fair it was really quite alright, mostly because of the company. Oh and I think this is quite cool- I met a guy who's dad is the Korean ambassador to Italy! So he studied in Rome and has a special diplomatic passport! Haha, fine, cheap thrill.
Had to wake up freaking early for lecture today and I don't know why everyone else seems to cope fine with 4 hours of sleep or less. I was half stoned. I think I'm coming down with something so I've been frantically downing cups of herbal tea.
By the way I just wanted to mention that I've been getting along very well with my russian and german flatmates. Should never be too quick to judge people, because I initially was quite reserved thanks to the stereotype that russians and germans are drunkards. They're both really funny guys though, and surprisingly we can talk about loads of things from British girls to Vladimir Putin. Pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment