Monday, August 22, 2005

I got a pleasant surprise today when I opened my email and saw an email from Sachin, affectionately (or sometimes not ;) ) known as Curry. To Mas, Champ, and your beloved Sachin: Thank you all. I know you guys will always be there for me to turn to, and I am ever grateful for that. *hugs.

Mas: Its funny how we can go through the same thing but yet respond so differently. I admire you and Weijen for hanging on to each other, because your courage and determination is something I wished I had. But at the end of the day, I cannot regret what I chose- because I think that will only make me more miserable. So, no looking back. I have faith in the both of you though :) Stay strong.

Champ and Sachin: Thanks for caring, and for your words of encouragement. You both are the sweetest couple ever, so don't make me lose my faith in love :) I miss you both lots, (even your constant teasing, curry!) and I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys in September! Till then, take care.

No comments: