The past 2 days have been really eventful, and now, more than ever, I wish that Nina wouldn't have to go on Saturday. :(
On Tuesday, I met up with the two best friends for lunch and a waxing session in the Scotts toilet. DIY waxing, when done with friends, is pretty fun- although it might not be completely successful! Then we met Whitney and went for a haircut. Much time was then spent walking around town, taking photos, and just bonding, essentially. With Puan's ever increasing workload now, we don't get to spend as much time with her and I think it makes every minute spent with her all the more precious. That said, Nina and I are strongly rooting for her, so Puan, study hard and do us proud!
Yesterday- What was meant to be just a drink at Zouk's Winebar turned out to be a full on clubbing night. And an emotional roller coaster for me. The details I will not go into, but it was largely due to Nina that all was well in the end. (You're a saint.)
Towards the end of the night, after Nina's friends Dawn, Eric and Janice left, we became slightly crazed, to the point of trying to hit on, er, transvestites. Don't think they liked us much. Sevverl had a good laugh watching us though.
But that notwithstanding, the whole night was good, clean, fun.
Stay a little longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment