Just finished a Chemistry exam like ten minutes ago. It was a retake, so it wasn't that bad.
Yesterday two girls came up to me and asked if they could see the house where I stay because they might want to move in next year and they had to make the decision by the next day or something. So I brought them to my place, and showed them around. (Was quite embarrassed by my messy room.) And then later that night when I was in bed, in that crucial phase of sleep where I was about to drift off into slumberland, the phone rang and jolted me up. It was one of the girls and she started asking question after question about the house and stuff. "How much do you think the rent will rise by next year?" "What do the children in the house do on weekends?" "If it snows in winter, will the bus be late?" (don't know, don't know, and don't know.) Sigh all I wanted was to go back to sleep.
Just a short note; Nina, I hope everything is alright with you and you're coping well with your studies and all. Really miss you so much and I can't wait to see you :) I'm wearing the ring everyday without fail too!
No comments:
Post a Comment