Monday, June 13, 2005

In the midst of studying for Econs tomorrow and I thought I'd take a short break.

I was thinking about it, I find some things rather strange about Sevverl. And I'll illustrate my point with a few examples. (Note to him: Sorry in advance, please don't scold me!! =D )

Last Friday, we were watching Mr and Mrs Smith with the rest. On my right was Champ(who is not-so-straight) with his boyfriend. On my left was Sevverl. Just at the scene where Brad Pitt is at the border of Mexico, where he wears short bermudas so that his legs are exposed, BOTH say the SAME thing at the SAME time.
Sevverl "Wow his legs so skinny!!!"
Champ "His legs so small!!"
It was quite funny at that time, but come to think of it, its a little bit fishy for your boyfriend to share the same sentiments as your gay friend isn't it?

Next, a group of us were shopping at the supermarket. At the toiletries section, suddenly Nat and Mas (2 straight girls) go over to Sevverl and ask him to recommend some hand creams/body lotions to them. And they all start trying out the Nivea body lotion (with light-reflecting pigments, I must add) that he uses. Hmm.

And lastly, once in school, this girl wore a skimpy spaghetti top and a mini skirt to school. When she walked into the library where we were, he turned to me and exclaimed "She broke the rule!!" (The rule= no skimpy tops+skimpy bottoms at the same time.)

Haha, so you get my point now?

Okay okay shall not be so mean. Let me just say that in spite of whatever I wrote above that could have implied about his sexual orientation, he is most certainly and definitely straight as a ruler.

[XOXOXO.]

No comments: