Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Finally a free period that is really free- that doesn't have to be spent finishing up homework or studying for mocks.

I've been thinking, Its almost four months into the relationship, and I think its really taught me alot. I now know that love, relationships and the like aren't exactly candy floss dreams in the sky. To put things bluntly, its a hell lot of hard work. And my stubborness and propensity to want my own way all the time certainly doesn't help. But still, for every tear shed, every spiteful word said, every angry glare cast, there's a million other moments which I wish would never have to end.


But does it have to be this hard?


That aside, I'm counting down the days to the 3rd of July- When we reunite again, when I can sit in coffee club all day, with the two besties and talk and talk and talk.


Bring me there.

No comments: