The little brother is sleeping just one metre away from me, so I'm trying to type as softly as possible- in the dark, no less.
GAHHH HE MOVES!!!!
So I guess I haven't been very successful. Just 2 lines and he wakes up to grumble "You no need to sleep one ah?"
Little brother crawls under the covers, possibly trying to shield his delicate eyes from the harmful glare of the laptop.
Ok never mind. Anyways its home sweet home! :) :) Feels so good.
Today Puan met Sevverl. And both of them were saying the exact same thing before meeting each other. "Shit, I very scared now.. Very scary!" (Or something along those lines). Haha. But it was all good. I felt quite sorry for Sevverl though because seemed rather left out while we were shopping and talking.
Alright I'm off to bed. The poor brother has school tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment