Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I don't know why on earth I have been mistaken for a a salesgirl TWICE while in a store the past week. Twice!!

The first time was in Mango. Just because I happen to be wearing a Mango shirt while inside Mango doesn't automatically mean I work there!!! And besides the words "Mng" on my t shirt was like 2cm x 2cm??!! It wasn't splashed across the shirt like the real salesgirls working there. And what was the woman who made such a boo boo doing anyway, noticing the small little logo which was conveniently just on a certain body part of mine. Tsk tsk.

Next, in Waterstones. I was minding my own business and reading a book called the Beauty Bible (very good act chio book, I recommend it highly- but I didn't buy it cos it was too expensive.) and another woman approached me and I cut her off mid sentence to tell her I didn't work here. Since when do people working in bookshops stand around and read the books in the shop???!!

No offence to salesgirls- there's nothing wrong with being one but I just found it rather puzzling as to why I was mistaken for one twice in the same week.


Found this on the net recently and I thought it was hilarious. (Ok fine I know my sense of humour might not be the same as alot of people)

Oh no. Twice a day. He is coming over again. I have the worst job in the world!" lamented the toothbrush.

"Shut up," said the toilet paper.

No comments: