Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Gong Xi Fa Cai.
I feel really really under the weather today. I think its because I slept at half past one and woke up at 8 today. Yes I know it sounds perfectly normal, but well on school days I always go to bed at 11 and wake up at half past six so I guess my body clock, still on 'school' mode has been upset and hence the foul mood. Have got a Chemistry test in about 10 mins and I don't even know what we're supposed to be tested on. Typical of Whitham to surprise us.
Anyway there's this pink striped mango long sleeved shirt that I bought with Puan and Nina when I was back for Christmas and yesterday I saw some Vietnam/Myanmar girl wearing it AND I WAS WEARING IT TOO!!!! !£$%&? I was putting my stuff in the locker when she came into the locker room and stopped in her tracks to stare at me. I turned at looked at her, and such was my horror that I ran out of the locker room immediately to get Sevverl who was in the toilet. Just as I kicked open the toilet door to call for him a male teacher had to walk past and he went "Ay, ay!! Give the man a chance!!" ..... Okay but anyways he soon came out looking puzzled and I started ranting about the girl. Do you know, her shirt's like so faded and old because I think she's worn and washed it about a thousand times. Arrghh!!!! Okay shall not be so bitchy. Time to go for Chemistry test.
No comments:
Post a Comment